where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Monday, August 9, 2010

8/9 update: Dana Young, Pat Fricke, Josh Longo





Pat Fricke is on the Cover of Monday Morning Quarterback with his Sela lounge!

And check out what's going on in Longoland - See the press on his site and as
Josh notes in his blog;
"I am getting ready for a show in ANtwerp Belgium this fall....Im running out of time and my studio is packed with half finished sculpture!!!! Here are some sketches for the show....Most of this stuff doesnt get made, but I have to work through it...

and - Dana Young, quiet for a while, notes in her blog;

"Hello!
It has been a very long time since I posted.
I have been busy in my secret monster workshop, but now the time has come for a sneak peak at what I have been working on!
I am designing monster avatars for a new online/iphone game called Hopskoch.
We are having a contest to name the most recently designed monster on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/playhopskoch
Please go to the facebook and read the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment