where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Friday, November 13, 2009

welcome

This blog is dedicated to all the industrial design students, instructors, professors and practicing designers who have dared to take action, promote dreams, and leap with faith into the wealth of the future.

I hope this forum helps keep the talent fingertip to fingertip. I believe it will, there has been a sounding; so many of you have been searching and finding and making and then coming back and sharing. My own work, ideas and dreams are more substantial, have more depth, profundity and joy because of it. I believe that everyone who shares here will agree.

I ask that you gather and share. Please help find your peers: there are those of you who touch base regularly, occassionally, infrequently, and others who orbit at great distances and send messages at wide intervals; I am grateful. For those we have lost, misplaced... if you can direct contact to this blog for those alum, associates, friends that have lost touch with me directly, but remain in touch with you, please send them here. If you would like your links put up, let me know. If you have news to share, things to say, contacts to make, let's get on with it! If it's a stinker we can it!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment