where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Erik Cooper - Eric Cooper Designs





     I'm pleased to bring to the ID alum another great designer and super guy, Erik Cooper! (pratt grad 2005) He's been very busy on the farm, literally...
noting:
      "Hey andy been a while....like 8 years! I put up a quick portfolio on carbonmade- http://erikcooper.carbonmade.com/I am doing well, I have much to add to it but for now it is something for folks to look at. I am working for Johnny Swing- I just designed and helped build his new art studio here in Southern VT. I am also working for Robert Dugrenier, and the production manager for a place called Soveren doing large solar installations in the great state of VT. I am also going to be one of 3 owners of a vegetable farm up here this summer called Grassy Brook Farms! Keep your eyes peeled for more! Hope all is well. E"

     Check out the site and check out the Sony Flake project - amazing. And check out the farm... you'll have to get to him on facebook for that! Unless perhaps he starts a farm blog, which sounds like a terrific idea... farm blog...
     Congrats, great living - super life & we're all so glad to see you working and thriving in design and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment