where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Tuesday, August 24, 2010

kimberly lewis - VistaPrint competition! Help her out!



Kimberly Lewis is gearing up to launch her own wallpaper design business - this competitino will help her - please see below to help her out!!

Hi Everyone,
I am not usually one to send out mass emails but I would really appreciate your support! As you may or may not know I have been designing a wallpaper line and plan on debuting it next May during NY design week. I have been working on the designing and manufacturing end of things but as far as advertising and marketing my budget is very limited!


Vistaprint / Vistaprint Small Biz is running a contest called 'Make An Impression' and is offering 4 small businesses the opportunity to receive $10,000 in marketing and promotion materials along with a few other great perks! This would be fantastic opportunity for me because at the moment I do not have much funding for advertising, marketing and will need brochures, postcards, business cards etc for my booth in May. I would really appreciate it if you would vote for me in the contest. Every vote counts! The contest is running August 24th (today!) until September Sept 4th. There is a limit of one vote per person/email address per day. Feel free to pass on the below url or this email to family and friends! You can vote for me at:


http://www.1800vistaprint.com/contest/Kimberly-Lewis


If you want to check out what I have been up to you can visit my website at KimberlyLewis.net I have a small portfolio of my recent professional work and a preview of some of the wallpaper patterns I have been working on.


Thanks so much for your time and support!!


Best,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment