where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Longoland at Cappellini for Pictoplasma NYC!



Joshusa Ben Longo will be showing at Cappellini November 3 thru 6, with an opening on November 3rd at 6pm... (yes, it's on the invite). Just amazing.
He's been, well:
"I have an opening at the Cappellini showroom in Soho November 3rd. It is a conjuction with the Pictoplasma character design
conference"

I asked him how he managed that magic trick, he notes:
"I'm speaking at the Pictoplasma conference November 5th. I have doing a few panels and talks recently about general encouragement and design.
www.Pictoplasma.com

They hooked me up with cappellini.. Pretty sweet deal...
I will be showing some new & old work at the Cappellini NYC showroom November 3rd with the amazing Genevieve Gauckler!!!! I will be speaking Saturday November 4th at 6pm.

You should check out the site; vast. amazing.

also; check out his site: http://www.rumbletoid.com/

and don't forget the blog link as well at http://www.longoland.com/

Another powerhouse of creativity!! Congratulations, and see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment