where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dylan Schibanoff




Dyla Schibanoff recently contacted me and I'm glad to now include him here in the ID alum blog! He's been a busy man! Check out his website; he's got quite a bit of work, and his travel log is something to drool over!
PS - check the paintings!




I have been working at Reebok since graduation.  I've been able to design more shoes than I can count, travel extensively, and spend time with professional athletes.  My most recent notable project is a special custom pair of shoes I did for the tallest man in America.  Hopefully you'll check out my site and see a few things that interest you.

See Dylan's website here: http://www.dylanschibanoff.com/

Dylan, thanks for joining us! It's a pleasure to see you and your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment