where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Thursday, October 31, 2013

Chrissy Angliker

Chrissy Angliker - 2013 Fall shows part 2!!
Superchief Gallery Solo show.



http://www.superchiefgallery.com/

Check out the write up:
http://www.refinery29.com/2013/10/55411/chrissy-angliker-artist#slide-1


and she notes in an email invite:

Dear Friends, 

It's  NYC SHOWWWW TIMMMEEEE!!!!

You are cordially invited to my upcoming solo show, "Bubblegum Nude is out of Town", at Superchief Gallery in the Lower East Side. <3 div="">

It's been a hot  minute since I've shown in NYC, 'cause Europe kept me on my toes. I am incredibly excited to be back with a show in the hood! 

Please come join me on opening night:
Thursday 14 November, 6pm-10pm.

Attached is the invite and additional info. 


Read a review on REFINERY29 for this upcoming show and recent work, here:

For further info (and a sneak peek of some featured works), check out my website: 



No comments:

Post a Comment