where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Tuesday, December 1, 2009

steph intelisano works and works



The ever-energetic and upbeat Steph Intelisano and I have been in contact with fair regularity since her graduation in 07. Her design identity has strenghtened as she notes below, and her fine art habit grows and grows! She notes:

By day I am a packaging engineer for L’Oreal Paris and Maybelline cosmetics. After work I enjoy using watercolors, my lead holder, and those refillable Japanese ink pens. I go location painting weather permitting, otherwise I attend figure drawing in Hoboken weekly. Ive also dabbled in figurative sculpture and plan on starting slipcasting at this Jersey City studio in January.

I am trying to get some packaging images from Steph to post, and while she does not yet have a website, she has just locked in blogspot address; http://hibernationhibernation.blogspot.com/ and is working on getting all those great works posted. I look forward to seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment