where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Tuesday, December 15, 2009

stepping up the ID alum blog

After a few weeks and fair amount of success with this blog, I've decided to open the settings for comments so that anyone may put in comment line.
I urge all Alum (and others) to follow this blog, visit frequently, and submit comments that might be useful for networking, contacts, vendors, potential clients, etc.
As the blog's feature-designers list grows, I am being contacted by more alum, and have other resources/contacts that have noted their appreciation of the design work found here.
There is a great breadth of design talent already displayed here and I am working on bringing outside vendors/shops/designers into this forum.
My hope is that this blog may be a hub for display of your craft, a base for contacts/resources for future projects, and a living map of the growth of all the Alum that I have been proud of for so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment