where and what

Note; please see entries about alums in body of blog, sample images of work on right, website links for alums below, and alum blogs lower right... and for goodness sake, follow!




Thursday, January 28, 2010

dana young



It is my great pleasure (balloons, streamers, confetti) to bring Dana Young (grad 2005) into the fold of the IDalum blog!
I'd lost her for a while, but she found the blog, and as I was certain of long ago, has used her whimsical vision, her spanking-hot sense of nyc fashion, and her very grounded business head to bring her to a very happy place as a senior jewelry designer, monster-maker, illustrator, and musician. as she notes;
"I am currently a senior designer at a small jewelry company in midtown. I've been through a lot of jobs since we last talked, but they all propelled me really far forward which is great. This one has only been for about 7 months, but they have me lined up for the head designer position come summer. I'm pretty much already the acting head designer without the title, which I like."
and "I doing jewelry for JC Penny, Dillards, Arden B, Bebe" and others.

She's got a great blog http://enzosattic.blogspot.com/ that all should check out and I'll update with images of her work.

And finally the band -
"Then i am merging that project with my band so that the merchandise can promote either thing: http://littlecommabig.com/ The website is preliminary with only demos right now, but it's getting there. I'll have the updated version in a couple of week.
I am very happy to have Dana here, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment